• Similar Content

• By Mrbeardo

Thought I'd post my old stuff up seeing as Nelly promised to post me a greggs pasty in return.

• By Siren
      This is a classic mooch from a little while back, only never got around to actually reporting it anywhere! This site is now completely redeveloped, so no chance of future explores unfortunately
      HISTORY
      Stone House Hospital, formerly the City of London Lunatic Asylum, was a hospital and former mental illness treatment facility in Stone, near Dartford, Kent. The hospital has been closed since 2007 amd has since been under redevelopment into flats.
      Stone House was originally constructed between 1862 and 1866 at the behest of the London Commissioners in Lunacy to provide for pauper lunatics from the London area at a cost of £65,000. The buildings were designed in a Tudor Revival architecture style by James Bunstone Bunning, and the facility accommodated 220 patients.
      AERIAL VIEW

THE EXPLORE - 14.3.2012
      With a little pointer from a 'contact' we were able to enjoy an explore without too much interruption. The builders were obviously having a lay in, as it wasnt until after lunchtime that they started getting suspitious! By then we'd got most of our shots and made a stealthy retreat!
      THE PHOTOS

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!

And finally! Who can you spot left in the dust?!

• By Gigi
      We visited this Uk asylum on a road trip, we didn't have much time here but the time we did spend was brilliant. We had to think out of the box to get to different places, crawling through holes. There were loads of workers around so we had to dodge them quite alot. The main hall and the projector room was the highlight, some parts of the asylum were very modern, not as good as the old school Victorian places like West Park Asylum. I hear some of it has gone, but there may still be some left, but I'd have to ask around. A great place!
      The first corridor we got to, workers were on the left demolishing some of the outbuildings
      Conservatory area
      Strange store room, nature taking over
      Female bathroom; very bright!
      Main hall, incredible! It even had a disco ball!
      Projector room. very small in here, all intact
      Some artefacts left behind!
    • By Gigi
      If you want to go here; be quick!! It is being worked on, demolition! I said I'd go back here, but havent been back since.. That was about 3 years ago! haha
      This was the last site of our 3/4 day roadtrip. It was a really good little trip and we got quite a bit done, followed up some leads, some were possible, others too busy with workers.
      1 - This corridor made me ladyjizz^^

2 -
      3 -
      The boys cracked the water tower. I stayed in the tunnels
      Probably my fave shot^^
      Superintendents house
    • By Gigi
      ]A truly stunning exterior, with some beautiful features, and a very scary "security guard"
      He made his dog bite my friend, he has hired some local teens to walk around the place with rifles to scare off any explorers and is a truly horrible man, I have a video of him threatening me and my friends.
      Anyway, it's a shame the main hall and morgue slab has gone, but this place is still truly magnificent!
      There is work being done on this place but if you are very quick you can make it!