Curious George

Anybody up for a weekend of exploring?

Summer is making it's way fast and it's time to plan this years "Safety Not Guranteed"-tour :D!

Last year I went on a weekend tour to Belgium, with another Urbex stranger and it was great fun. So why not repeat it?

I'm up for almost any country in Europe and I have spots in almost every country too :)

So yeah, would anybody be up for it?

I'm always interested in trips to Europe, depends on where and what though. What kind of stuff do you have in mind?

You have to pay 50 euro each in sessions in order to be allowed in CDC. Also, your pictures are not allowed to be published before you show them to the organisators. Anyway if you all decide to come to Belgium, we're in. (but rather in August)

There are a lot of pretty locations down here so :)

You have to pay 50 euro each in sessions in order to be allowed in CDC. Also, your pictures are not allowed to be published before you show them to the organisators. Anyway if you all decide to come to Belgium, we're in. (but rather in August)

There are a lot of pretty locations down here so :)

Or you just sneak in like everyone else!

Or you just sneak in like everyone else!

We went there approx. 2 weeks ago and everything was closed off as fuck, besides all the announcements that it is strictly forbidden to enter, people are living inside the building at the moment and they keep an eye on strangers trying to get in. Believe me, we contacted the guy. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rob Adventures
      Hello everyone. I was refereed to join the forum from the Facebook group. Im from Ohio, USA and have followed urban exploring for a while. Recently I started getting out and doing it myself. I mainly film videos and post them on youtube but I also take pictures when I'm scouting new areas. I was out the other day scouting an area and took some pictures. I'm looking forward to going back.

• By MobileNeophyte
      So with the first patch if nice weather coming this weekend, the GF and I wanna get out and explore. We're based out of Buffalo, NY and wanna drive about 2-5 hours out in search for something cool to shoot.
      Anyone have any favorable sites they want to share or recommendations on where to go?
      We're only looking to stay for the day, driving back late at night is fine, just need to get out of the house.
    • By trav
      When I'm in Wales I'm free for the whole weekend so I'll just drive around the back roads and mountain roads, looking for old tracks to venture up or places to visit in the future...But I'm not going to have this much free time in Cornwall, it's mainly a holiday...but come 11pm when everyone's asleep my plan is to go exploring.
      Any pointers or possible locations to explore, not too far from St Ives, an hour-ish maybe, would be appreciated. I'm not going until next weekend, 20th, but I'm not sure of the next time I'll be making the 5+ hour journey from where I live in Northampton, so I want to make the most of the holiday. I've only just booked it so I have just under 2 weeks to scour Google maps and try to find some sites, but any help would be great.
      Cheers