You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By he who must rome
      well r lass was driving so off to dodge hill as she had not been inside before, after we headed for other quarrys on our big to do list and came across this real nice house.....shame it had suffered a fire, hope they got out alright !

hope you liked the tour next stop a steam crane !...
    • By Wevsky
      Right wasnt gunna do this post cos the main bit we went to see st matrins kinda placed obsticles for my 2 friends i got in but as they couldnt i ended up coming out again visited a place in folkstone the name of which escapes me cos i was in the back of van..2nd spot we visited was given info from a local..bit naff as it was just a staircase leading down a tunnel to a small room with an exit at end of,i personanly do not like heights cliff edges nor the 45 degree angles and narrow pathways leading in and out so my arse was flapping to the point i may have shouted "i want my mummy"..did it tho and if anyones recognsies the tunnel and knows about it do tell..right not many pics so short report
      Right this is inside the gate at st martins

these few are inside the tunneled staircase

And heres some from inside the shelter at folkestone all flash im afraid was fealing way too ill to spend much more time out

• By PowerSurge
      I know there have already been a couple of posts on this place but I really love this place (must be something to do with my job ) With me on this visit where The Daddy, Trench (No relation to me ) Oldie68 and Ryda

It was a lovely (if slightly cold) night for the visit. The stars where really noticeable

The sidings and rolling stock at Shepherdswell

That starry sky again

The Daddy in his element. We had to physically drag him away

Thanks to Oldie68 and Ryda for the information they gave us. It was nice to meet you both
    • By PowerSurge
      After a very successful previous visit it was decided to return to these beautiful old loco sheds and test out some of photographic skills some of you guys had passed onto us.
      As well as me and my exploring partner in crime Trench, we were also accompanied by KUE members The Daddy and new guy kenwilson.
      Once again thanks to Network Rail for letting us enter these old buildings. I personally can’t get enough of these sheds and had to be dragged away by the team so as
      we could get home

An old Train Coupler (I Think)

Im very happy with the following pics
      The Team shot

I really enjoyed returning to these sheds. And it was brilliant to be able to be in them as it got darker. Thanks to Trench, The Daddy and kenwilson for coming along for the ride
    • By MiaroDigital
      Supply shaft - west
      a abandoned part of a german steal factory...

Supply shaft west 01 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 02 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 03 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 04 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 05 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 06 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 07 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 08 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 09 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 10 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 11 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Supply shaft west 12 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr