BlackBird

Hello from Denmark :)

Thanks for inviting me into this site, very nice to meet some fellow urbexers :P

I´ve been urbexing for 5 years, now mostly outside of DK.. I´ve been to UK, Germany, France, Luxemburg and Belgium and seen a lot of amazing sites so far.

Im always looking for new great explores and would love to meet up and make some new urbexfriends too :D

x BlackBird

Welcome to the forum BlackBird, nice intro there, what kind of sites are you into and where have you explored in the UK?

Give me a shout of you need help with anything :thumb

Edited by Lenston

Hello you lol and glad you made it :D

Sorry you were classed as spam but all sorted :D

Great to see you on the forum and look forwards to seeing your images shared Sigrid :thumb

As said above if any can assist just shout ok :beer:

Thank you Lenston :):thumb

In UK I´ve been to Pyestock and the Girls school + a few manors that I don´t recall the names of, just had two days there. Really hope to go back sometime soon :P

Hello you lol and glad you made it :D

Sorry you were classed as spam but all sorted :D

Great to see you on the forum and look forwards to seeing your images shared Sigrid :thumb

As said above if any can assist just shout ok :beer:

Haha.. yeah.. I am a real spammer :P

Thanks for all the help getting through the filter :) Looking forward to share my pictures and get inspired by the other members :)

Hi blackbird, nice to see you over here :)

Sounds like you have had some nice travels and explores so can't wait to see some of your reports.

If you need anything let one of us know, we are all a friendly bunch. Welcome to OS and hope you settle in.

Tracey

Edited by Urbexbandoned

Thank you Lenston :):thumb

In UK I´ve been to Pyestock and the Girls school + a few manors that I don´t recall the names of, just had two days there. Really hope to go back sometime soon :P

Sounds good, look forward to seeing some of your work :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TinaS
      Hi, I just created a profile, and would just say hello. I come from Denmark, and has been featured in oblivionstate on facebook for some years. I Was invited to create a profile, and here I am now trying to navigate the site
    • By Curious George

DOMUS VISTA

Domus Vista During Construction 1968-1969 � borrowed from The Royal Library
      Domus Vista is a giant, built in 1968-1969, an impressive 102 meters tall, 30 floors and housing 470 apartments. It's the tallest residential building in Denmark, and the second tallest in Scandinavia, only beaten by The Turning Torso in Malmo.
      In the early 1970s it housed a hotel fully equipped with living rooms, banquet facilities and a restaurant. It did however shut down.
      The building itself is still in use, a small mall, a library and apartments.
      The building was designed by Ole Hagen.

A meeting between the architect and the fire department. Photo by: J. Zimling.
      Downloaded from http://danskebilleder.dk

Domus Vista during construction.
      Photo by: Erik Hansen, 1968. Downloaded from http://danskebilleder.dk
      Let's take a look at how it looks now

Going for the top by CuriousGeorgeUrbex, on Flickr

Well above the ground by CuriousGeorgeUrbex, on Flickr

Inner city by CuriousGeorgeUrbex, on Flickr
      A nice overview of Copenhagen. The light furthest away is Sweden.

You can't put your feet on the ground until you've touched the sky. by CuriousGeorgeUrbex, on Flickr
      Thanks for looking !

• By The Abandoned Denmark
      Show's over everyone. Go home!
      Small cinema, closed for economical reasons. There are however plans for putting it up for use again :0)
      If you like my photos, please give my facebook-page "a like" ..... cheers!

• By The Abandoned Denmark
      This big house lies hidden in the woods, and has been abandoned for several years. . .
      A superb locaton with so many items and furnitures - a unique place, hope you'll enjoy these pictures.
      if you like my pics, please visit & "like" my page, www.facebook.com/The.Abandoned.Denmark