raYx1337

Hello from Germany :)

Hi!

My name is Sebastian "raYx" B. from Germany :)

I am 21 years old and urbexer since 2 years now.

I live near Stuttgart so I have a lot of nice places near to me and just a few hours to france & belgium :)

Uhhhmmm what to say else?

I have a Canon70D

• 18-55mm (Canon)
  • 70-300mm (Sigma)
  • 10-22mm (Canon)
  • 50mm (Canon)
  • 8mm (Walimex)

Programs I use:

• Adobe Photoshop CC
  • Photomatix Pro 5
  • Sony Vegas
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Cinema 4D
  • Lightroom

(Some of them just for videos)

Other EQ:

• Softboxes
  • Rollei C-5i
  • Greenscreen
  • Steady-cam
  • Some flashes
  • MacBook Pro

If you have questions, just feel free to ask :)

Greetings Sebbi :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MiaroDigital
      Found this small, but nice room in east germany!

Ballhaus Dornenglück 01 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Ballhaus Dornenglück 02 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Ballhaus Dornenglück 03 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Ballhaus Dornenglück 04 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Ballhaus Dornenglück 05 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Ballhaus Dornenglück 06 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

• By obscureserenity
      Haus der Offiezere

My first report. I have had this account for about a year but never posted anything from fear of my photos not being good enough to post. Decided to pluck up the courage to start contributing more but I apologise if there are any mistakes. Anyway, on to the history!

History

The Haus der Offiezere was originally established as a shooting range between Kummersdorf and Jüterbog in 1888. It wasn't until 1910, when construction of the Berlin to Dresden railway line took place, it was decided that Wunsdorf held a significant strategic advantage and because of this it became a military headquarters two years following. A telephone and telegraph office was built in 1912. By the start of the first world war, Wunsdorf had already become Europe's largest military base, boasting 60,000 acres of land. A year later, the first mosque was built in Germany on the site. This was to accommodate for the Muslim prisoners of war which were housed there. They were known as the Halbmondlager or Crescent Moon camp.

After the war, the Wunsdorf Headquarters was converted into a military sports school in 1919. It was even used to train athletes for the Olympic games in Berlin in 1936. During the uprising of the Third Reich, a network of highly modernised tunnels and bunkers were built, including a communications centre, known as the Zeppelin. A year Maybach I and II were built which coincided with the Zeppelin bunker. A ring tunnel connected all the bunkers to each other and were disguised as ordinary homes on the ground, to avoid suspicion. The construction of these bunkers wasn't completed until 1940, a year after war was declared. From 1943 the Haus der Offiezere was temporarily converted into a hospital to treat wounded German soldiers.

Two years later, in 1945 the Red Army had invaded East Germany and quickly seized control of Wunsdorf. This was when it was renamed the Haus der Offiezere which translates to House of the Officer. During Soviet occupation of Wunsdorf in the GDR, the Haus der Offiezere became a place of art and culture. The former sports halls and gymnasiums were torn down and replaced with elaborate theatres and concert halls. Daily deliveries of supplies came all the way from Moscow on a direct train line and the locals nicknamed it 'little Moscow' due to the number of roughly 60,000 Russian inhabitants.

This continued for almost 50 years, until the reunification of Germany when it was handed back. The last remaining Russians eventually left in 1994 and it has remained unoccupied since.

Visit

The photos I have compiled for this post were taken on two separate occasions. Wanted to give a good representation of the location, as there is a lot to see. Unfortunately some of my photographs were taken when I first started getting into the hobby, so I hope they do enough justice and excuse the quality of said images. Second visit was on a solo trip to Germany, giving me plenty of time to mooch. Would consider the Haus der Offiezere one of my favourite locations and I hope you enjoy my report.

Externals

Internals

Thank you for reading.

• By SneakySnitch
      One of a Kind Acoustic Places !

Never seen anything like this Fuel Storage of the NVA Troops in Germany

• By MiaroDigital
      The blue meth church, visit on the last Trip 2k17 in east germany.
      All doors are closed, so we have to climb in... for me the hell on earth

Blue meth church 01 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Blue meth church 02 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Blue meth church 03 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Blue meth church 04 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Blue meth church 05 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Blue meth church 06 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Blue meth church 07 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr

Blue meth church 08 by Miaro Digital, auf Flickr
    • By Andy

Another exploration from the past.

History
      In the area were several mining operations in the 19th century and many of the miners suffered from pulmonary tuberculosis.
      Therefore, in 1897, a sanatorium for the patients with lung disease and anemia was founded. In 1975, this sanatorium was converted into a rehabilitation clinic with physical therapy centre. It was closed in 2002.
      In January 2009, the former clinic was vandalized for the first time. Unknown people broke into the building and sprayed several fire extinguishers. The police search for the perpetrators remained fruitless.
      After many years of vacancy, there are plans to convert the building into apartments.

My visit
      The large, L-shaped building had four floors and a newer extension. Exploring the interior was fascinating. The kitchen was almost completely furnished with stoves, large pots, cookware and much more. In many areas there were still furniture and interesting details, and on the lower floor the bathrooms and a swimming pool. I spent several hours there; it was lonely and quiet, and definitely a really worthwhile visit.

47 - Title: What Everyone Should Know about Sexuality and Potency  

Thanks for watching.