DecayMasters

DecayMasters says hello from Belgium

Hello,

we are a couple operating under the name DecayMasters. I am 23 years old and am a hobby photographer in following themes: light art-, event- and urbex-photography. My girlfriend is 20 years old and studies Archaeology, so she knows how to handle items with caution. I told her about my experiences with urbex and which I really wanted to do in the future, and here we are now 6 months later and 15 Urbex trips later.

Personally we prefer the residential style in urbex (like mansions and manor houses) although our pictures can vary among all the styles.

We're going to move to Sheffield around September 2015 and we will stay there for about 6 months. We hope to find some nice gems in the urbex field over there.

One of my pictures (it is not staged it was like this):

DSC_5864-21.jpg

decaymasters.com

Urbex list:

decaymasters.com/urbex-list/

Hi guys, welcome to OS :)

Nice to see your enthusiasm, I'm sure you will find plenty to see when you move to Yorkshire!

Thanks!

Besides the casual archaeological sites my girlfriend probably has to go to, we hope to find some great UK locations! :D

Welcome to the forum :)

Give me a shout if you'd like any Sheffield tips, I've lived there nearly 20 years & am about 5 miles away now. It'd be a pleasure to show you around some local sights &/or sites :D

Welcome to the forum :)

Give me a shout if you'd like any Sheffield tips, I've lived there nearly 20 years & am about 5 miles away now. It'd be a pleasure to show you around some local sights &/or sites :D

Thanks!

That would be nice, we're currently looking for an appartment and stuff :P, but sure we would like to meet you and be shown around some local things!