Jonesey Of Suburbia

hiya from Birmingham !

Heya guys, thought I'd jump on here as I'm pretty crap with tech and basically I have technophobia and can't get me head round the other forum :(

Got a load of stuff to upload as been doing this for not that long now but covered a lot of ground and into the photography - damn there's some epic stuff on here btw.

Sure I've met a few of you before and always good to make friends and learn more - be interesting to see who else lives around Brum.

Enough of the gibber, gonna attempt a first report :)

Hello and welcome to OS, look forward to seeing your stuff and if you need any help, give one of us a shout :)

Welcome to the forum and a nice into there, looking forward to seeing some images from yourself, gimme a shout if you need help with anything :)

Ello mate and welcome, i can't get my head around the other forum either :D

Nice intro and looking forward to seeing your schnizzle. As already said by the good folk above, give us a shout if you need any help although i'm a tech-mong too :confused::D

cheers guy - muchos friendliness makes me smile :D :D

just wondering do you guys prefer the 28days report style which covers pretty much the whole of a building eg every room even if not that interesting or is just the arty shizzle ok?