Hydro

OS app?

Is there an app for Android? Or a forum hosting app you can use as a platform?

Ta

A lot of people use Tapatalk mate. I tried it for a bit but couldn't quite get on with it so now i just use the desktop version on my phone most of the time if i'm not at home.:)

We did have forum runner installed, however it messed around badly with the database and also caused some compromises in the code so I've removed it. Forum runner is enabled, but I understand the latest releases of the product aren't very good.

We are planning on changing the forum to use a full adaptable theme soon which will be much more mobile friendly.

Maniac.

We did have forum runner installed, however it messed around badly with the database and also caused some compromises in the code so I've removed it.

We are planning on changing the forum to use a full adaptable theme soon which will be much more mobile friendly.

Maniac.

Looking forward to that!! Such a ball ache using the forum on my phone. Perhaps I need to buy a faster laptop lol

Cheers guys :thumb

In the past few years I have had these frustrations with mobile themes for forums and websites in general.

I am yet to find a good solution, which surprises me considering there really is a market for it.

Other softwares have slightly friendlier mobile interfaces, but they are still glitchy.

Tapatalk was a good solution for a while, but that too went to pot and has some major security issues.

In the past few years I have had these frustrations with mobile themes for forums and websites in general.

I am yet to find a good solution, which surprises me considering there really is a market for it.

Other softwares have slightly friendlier mobile interfaces, but they are still glitchy.

Tapatalk was a good solution for a while, but that too went to pot and has some major security issues.

I've kind of got used to it by now. I've worked out the preference settings in my browser :thumb