Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 8ReDRuM

• By btf.photography
      Good Evening Everyone,

Just a quick intro to myself, my name is Ben, and im the Photographer at B T Frewin Photography, hence my profile name, and i currently live in Rotherham.
      I am pretty much new to the whole urbex scene, but have a ton of experience with my camera and love a good explore.
      Im just reaching out to fellow rotherham/sheffield urban explores/photographers who wouldnt mind meeting oneday to explore new places and exsisting ones and hopefully get me fully into this.

If so, drop me a messege.

Cheers.
    • By Urban_Explorer
      Hi Guys, been a while since i done a report so thought would post one from a recent explore.
      Can't really find much information on this place but it's very local to me and been told that it has been closed for around 5 years now and was closed do to health and safety.
      I have put a water mark on my photo's because i have recently had photos stolen and used on a group on facebook.
      On with the Photos.

Thanks for Looking
    • By Mockingbird
      Awoke early down a farmers track at 6am, cold an legs numb from the sleep in the car, this place was on my list so it was time to tick it off.
      I rather enjoyed seeing these myself as from peoples pics here an there across the web, light painted like mad in here to even get a shot I was pleased of, loved the peep holes an how the light began to shine in from one end of the cells.
      Some history
      St. Mary’s was originally a work house and later turned into a hospital, this place, unlike most others, retained some of it's original features from it's Workhouse origins. The whole Vagrant's block had been retained. Why they did this was unclear, but a small section of this small block was converted into a small Mortuary that would service both St Mary's and Melton Mowbray cottage hospitals

Thanks for looking everyone