hamtagger

Revesby Abbey, Lincolnshire - June 2015

Revesby/Chase Abbey

This was from an enjoyable visit to Revesby Abbey or Chase Abbey as it is sometimes known. Visited with Urbexbandoned :) .

The building itself has been purchased by a family who live on an annex to the site and have spent the last ten years attempting to return the beautiful building to its former glory, with most of the work being undertaken by themselves and their son who is a master craftsman by trade, and should be respected for their dedication to this massive undertaking.

A few pictures..

19692835522_73e5f30689_c.jpg

19699966135_37de56633a_c.jpg

19077392774_781208ab9f_c.jpg

19513318029_431bb122fe_c.jpg

Thank for having a wee peep :thumb

Edited by hamtagger

I remember getting an email from the owner some time last year and she doesn't share any images so can jog on yet wish them all the best with the place :thumb

Oh that woman! She kept winging at me to remove my post so I renamed it Winge Abbey. She shut up after that ;)

Haha Andy!!

This was a great day, had no idea what to expect at all, walked through so much woodland I started to feel at home!! Still had some nice little treasures inside though.

Thanks for the comments everyone, work is in full swing here if not rather slowly lol. Probably some more bits to see but most of the floors are now missing :eek:

I might have a few more pics stashed on flickr somewhere Hydro :D