Stussy

Ivy Office, Scotland - Feb 2015

Out and about looking for derps, drove past this interesting place by the roadside, turns out the cottage was lasted used as an office for a small firm.

Quite shit, but hey worth a couple pics :thumb

16856193072_886822328b_c.jpg

16669756918_087c62b99b_c.jpg

16669959790_be7f02c870_c.jpg

16237374663_b69899c230_c.jpg

16234986204_141e5783dd_c.jpg

Not the best, but far from the worst I've done, still another one ticked off the list and a 40 min explore done :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ghost-Scooter
      Hi all,

just joined the forum. My name ist "Ghost-Scooter" as I'm discovering locations most of the time with my brave Vespa called "Rosinante". Therefore mainly I am travelling Bavaria - where I live. But, believe it or not, I've been riding a few times through Italy, France and hopefully will go to Great Britain in 2018.

Hope to find astonishing pictures and interesting people in here.

So far, cheers all
      Ghost-Scooter
    • By Stussy
      Just a crappy stripped out church, but something about it would tickle the nipples of a god fearing nun.

But I liked it enough to take a few pictures anyway.

I 'm almost sorry you had to look this report, I am scraping the barrel, but I'm not really sorry
    • By Stussy
      Hello, another from my long long long list of shitty cottages I have to post up on here tp convert you to the deeply weird realm of cottaging!

Found this almost my accident whilst exploring with a couple friends, after walking what felt like miles through small forests, over streams, up and down heather marsh lands and over several feilds to visit some of the shittest derps you could probably imagine, I spotted this on the way down the wild hills.  We took a chance as it was on a live farm, found the door open and decided to pop in for 30 mins and grabbed some pics.  We all felt a bit uneasy as it was a live farm and decided to get out quickly, just as we were closing the door a car came down the drive way, and we bolted like a mini heard of highland cows stampeding our way down the side of the house and over a few fences to safety.  Never been back, but one day I will!

Thanks for cuming cottaging with me
    • By Wevsky
      Right myself Space Invader,nelly.obscurity,SK and silver rainbow went for a wander.
      Excuse write up..on virtual keyboard,bust last one...This was a bonus after millenium mills.right crack people!

just a quick look but fun:thumb
    • By Stussy
      Been a little while since I posted anything.

Derp Cottage, located in what some consider Miserable Scotland, visited on a windy and cold day, but it had rather nice views.

Thanks for looking