Stussy

Ivy Office, Scotland - Feb 2015

Out and about looking for derps, drove past this interesting place by the roadside, turns out the cottage was lasted used as an office for a small firm.

Quite shit, but hey worth a couple pics :thumb

16856193072_886822328b_c.jpg

16669756918_087c62b99b_c.jpg

16669959790_be7f02c870_c.jpg

16237374663_b69899c230_c.jpg

16234986204_141e5783dd_c.jpg

Not the best, but far from the worst I've done, still another one ticked off the list and a 40 min explore done :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Wevsky
      These are the shots that even i cant stretch to a report on each of them..
      So i thought id lump them into a combined report.
      Uni l

L'ecole Labryinth

IM cooling tower

One more report at some point then im done..thanks for putting up with the huge amount of reportage!
    • By Dubbed Navigator
      Not seen this one about, so why not!

• By The Urban Collective
      Hey, guys here's my video report on the #post-apocalyptic #Camelot #ThemePark.
      I've already made a photographic report with a full history etc so I won't bore you with that here as it is featured in the footage.

Thanks for any feedback guys take it, easy man. 
      PEACE

The Urban Collective
      We Film It...

• By The Urban Collective
      Taxal Lodge - Photographic Report - 2018

#TaxelLodge Photographic Report - 11th March 2018 Built-in 1904 Taxal Lodge was once the home of Lt. Col. H. Ramsden Jodrell, Who passed away in 1950.
      The home became a Special School, for disruptive and emotionally disturbed kids that lived on site 5 days a week. It replaced an older Taxal Lodge that originally stood further up the valley. 

Over the years there have been various reports of abuse within the school and a lot of visitors and students claim that the lodge is haunted. 
      Once the plug was pulled by the authorities the school was closed in 2005. Since its closure, the lodge fell victim to vandals & arson.

Now other nature has now begun to stake her claim... 

The Urban Collective 
      We Film It...

• By tdiggle
      To start this is my first Urbex mission kind of, I couldn’t find an access point into the building but it literally only has two rooms. Back in the 1950’s and early 60’s this place was an auto garage in a tiny township of Centerton. There was no information about the building online so I had to ask my grandmother about the place. 

She he didn’t know when the building was constructed but she did know that the man who owned and operated the building was named Bob Wood, she didn’t know how long he owned the garage (she was a kid back in the days of operation) but when he died his son tried to operate the place but instead it was boarded up and left to rust.