The_Raw

London Meet - Saturday 8th August

Howdy folks.

A bit last minute this one but something popped up recently and we need to take advantage of it while it lasts, any of you who know what I'm talking about please don't mention it here thanks. To stick with tradition we will be meeting in a wetherspoons for drinks, throwing stuff at each other and then doing something silly afterwards. The spoons in question is The Rockingham Arms in Elephant & Castle, shall we say 8pm? It's a bit posh around there so be sure to dress up for the occasion dahlings!! :-?

There will likely be a few members from another forum too. Hope to see a few familiar faces and a few new ones. Over and out.

Ill try and come along and show my face. Been far too long since I was last in the city.

Don't forget the Kent meet 4 weeks later as well Obs, be great to see you and some of the guys there. Message me if you want the details. :-)

Unfortunatley I will be unable to attend - I'm going to be in Leeds instead on that day. Nevernind, hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one. Have a drink on me.

I'll have 10 thanks :P

Unfortunatley I will be unable to attend - I'm going to be in Leeds instead on that day. Nevernind, hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one. Have a drink on me.

I'll have 10 thanks :P