Lolly Mealing

Hello from Dorset!

Welcome in mate, looking forward to seeing some of your reports as there aren't many from your nick of the woods :thumb

Thank you! I shall revisit some of my old haunts and get good pics :-) hoping I can be pointed in the direction of some new locations too :-)

Cant help you there mate, not in your area anyway. Im from Yorkshire :thumb

Hi Lolly, welcome to the forum.

Google is your friend, there is a search bar at the top too.

Look forward to seeing some reports from you.

If you need help with anything, just shout!

Welcome along, as already mentioned Google and the search box will be your friend, gimme a shout if you need anything :thumb

Will definitely do that :-) just had a very blunt and somewhat rude pm telling me to not ask for locations :-/ so sorry everyone... I didn't realise this was a no no, in my head I was thinking; we all like the same thing so maybe I can be pointed in the right direction.

So sorry if I've fluffed up in my first couple of hours on here :-( didn't expect to come up against clicky people :-(

Blunt and rude PM? Who was that from then as we're not a clicky bunch and are only trying to help. Bear in mind no-one has any idea who you are :thumb

Hi Lolly, are you referring to the post I sent below?

Hi Lolly,

Could you please refrain from asking where locations are in posts.

A lot of people work hard to research locations and will not hand out locations to anyone.

If you are looking for new places to visit please use the search bar at the top of the page.

Many thanks

Tracey

I am sorry if you took that as rude. We are certainly not 'clicky' either. With regards to being pointed in the right direction, there are a few of us who have advised you to search google and use the search bar at the top :)

Hi Lolly, alls good mate just ease yourself in and alls well.

We don't do elitism or bollox mate and some sound advice above.

I hope no offence taken as far from intended.

Get involved as what its about :thumb

Edited by skeleton key

Hi Lolly, welcome to the forum. These are the only places I've been to in Dorset although I'm sure there's much more on offer down there.

http://www.oblivionstate.com/forum/showthread.php/8073-Fire-Engine-Graveyard-Bournemouth-July-2014?highlight=fire+engine

http://www.oblivionstate.com/forum/showthread.php/7711-Norden-Train-Graveyard-Dorset-July-2014?highlight=graveyard

Many abandoned hotels around although they usually do a good job of closing those up because they're likely to sell them at some point. If you like high stuff there is a crane and a rooftop well worth checking out right in the centre of Bournemouth at the moment, you can't miss them. Post a report up from somewhere so people know you are genuine and you'll find it quite a friendly forum :D

As already mentioned Lolly you were not to know, it happens alot with newcomers so dont take it the wrong way its just us giving you a friendly heads up really :thumb

Many abandoned hotels around although they usually do a good job of closing those up because they're likely to sell them at some point. If you like high stuff there is a crane and a rooftop well worth checking out right in the centre of Bournemouth at the moment, you can't miss them. Post a report up from somewhere so people know you are genuine and you'll find it quite a friendly forum :D

Everybody knows im a Pikey Robot and your all still nice to me ;):thumb