coolboyslim

Hello from me lol

Ok there is probably a good few on here who know me. I'm Broadening my exploring sites lol. This site came highly recommended by a good couple of well known mates of mine has a good place to come meet new and old faces. Ive done a good few places. Love drains, culverts and good old buildings mills etc a but of everything really. I come from bolton and i'm 37. For the ones who know me and those that don't im a good easy guy to get on with and a good laugh. Anyways will fire up some reports soon and thanks for having me :-). Many thanks from rob. Hope thats enough of an intro for you all

Welcome to the forum mate, know the name from another site ofcourse, good to have you over here, gimme a buzz if you need anything :thumb

Hi mate, good to see you on here. Acid reflux is the only missing link now, might start slagging him off to coax him in :lol: He's a bellend that Acid Reflux

Welcome along CBS yeah all we need now is acid to liven up the chatbox lol get some of your reports up mate :D I'm glad you joined us in the end :P

Welcome dude, seen some of your reports on 28DL - looking forward to seeing some of your stuff here :thumb

Well I'm currently in process of getting acid on here lol. Wont be long now and thanks for warm welcome all. See if I can get acid to post some of his gems here lol.

Well I'm currently in process of getting acid on here lol. Wont be long now and thanks for warm welcome all. See if I can get acid to post some of his gems here lol.

Does he know we dont have a page 3 section lol

Lmao thank God. That means can have a time out lol. Think he has retired from that anyway but who knows. Might just create one just for him lol