Matthias Mertens

Italy Chiesa Della Tre Croci - May 15

So this is my very first post on the forum :)

We visited this place during our roadtrip in Italy in may 2015, we didnt know what to expect, but it was right along our way...

So we had to make a stop and it was mostly in ruins. Luckily, im very much fond of ruins, especially religious ones...

11265102_1004524729558216_4548247900487654189_n.jpg?oh=2d6704207ae92ed37956dc7135d08424&oe=56700006

Edited by hamtagger
Added date of visit

Hi mate, normally reports consists of more than one picture, i will move this to the short reports section for now, usually people post the image a bit larger as well, just for you to know for future reference :thumb

Edited by Lenston

Hi mate, normally report consists of more than one picture, i will move this to the short reports section for now, usually people post the image a bit larger as well, just for you to know for future reference :thumb

Hi mate, oh okay thanks... ! So if i only managed to take one good photo in a location, i better not post it? I used a Facebook link, but now I found out id better use a Flickr link (as i did with the report about knitwear factory) thanks for the advice!

If its only one picture yes ofcourse post it but i would post in the short reports section mate, give me a shout if you need help with anything else.

Hi Mathias and welcome on the forum.

Takes some time to get to grip with things some and alls fine.

Sound guidance by Lenston there and would suggest an increase of image shared size :thumb