The_Raw

Tower Bridge Magistrates Court, London

This has been closed for a couple of years now. It was meant to be turned into a hotel but hasn't changed as far as I am aware. I managed a sneaky peek inside a year ago with @Gabe but didn't get to see it all. I passed it today and it turns out there is some filming going on inside so the rather large and secure back gate just pulls open and there were a couple of open doors to get inside. My advice is stick a high vis on and pretend you're a surveyor, it's easily big enough to get lost inside, here's a few pics from last year :P

15601446366_7c91b60a92_b.jpg

15620690091_c6abb089ab_b.jpg

15001968643_f3fdbbafff_b.jpg

15622716162_1cf5ab6516_b.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!