Timeless Seeker

Hey from Bavaria! ;)

Hey guys, I`m new here.

Already been in the Facebook-group for some time and now joined this forum :)

I am 19 y/o, live near Munich in southern Germany and study Architecture.

I do photography as a hobby since one year now and like decayed buildings best! :rolleyes:

Maybe some of you know me from Flickr or Facebook already, hope to see some known faces and of course new, too ;)

Here you can find my photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/timelessseeker/

Cheers! Peter

Welcome to OS Peter, just had a quick look at your flickr and some great images on there, let me know if you need help with anything :thumb

Naaseavus habedere dasd' auch mal hier rein schaugst is ja scho echt wos.. Und dann wieder bei einem Beitrag rumhängen, tsts :D

For the english speaking guys: welcome to the forum tourmate, i hope that you will be a little more active in here then i am :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hamtagger
      On the news this morning. New Adler Hey Children's Hospital to open shortly leaving the old one in the Springfield park area empty and awaiting demo next year
      http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/new-alder-hey-what-happens-10160093
    • By MobileNeophyte
      Hello, my name is Mike and I'm from Buffalo, NY.
      I've been a part of the Urban Exploration community for 10 years, though mostly arm chairing on UER.
      I consider my photography to be okay.
      Let's group up and go somewhere.
    • By 5PR1NK5
      Hi peeps, some of you may or may not know me from other forums/Faceache.
      Just a quick 'what's up' to say I've finally signed up to the forum! Now just got to finish sorting the massive backlog of pics and get some reports up!
      Happy sploring all! ; )
      5PR1NK5
    • By El Vagus
      I practice urbex there are 4 years ago i'm from France, but i spend many time outside. I have two hobbies in my life, first travelling like a hobbo and vagabond and secondly urban exploration (and photography of course). I visit many spot around the world: all eurpoe ukraina, romania bulgaria kosovo mongolia russia china nepal......
    • By Lola83
      Hi everyone - Just moved to London and looking to get out and about. When I was in Cambridgeshire I visited a few places but very small scale and more for practice. I love abandoned spaces and I hope that by joining this forum I may get the opportunity to get out and see more of them.