Perjury Saint

Belgium Return of the King... June '15

I wasnt expecting any of that after seeing the fist couple of pics, but there is still some nice features here and you can grasp what a grand staircase that once was too. What a shameful waste of a beautiful building. The shaft is cool too! :thumb

Looking at the outside I'm amazed there's any floors above ground level but there's some nice bits left in there, nice shots as always :thumb

Ruined yeah but that looks like a good mooch still! That staircase will have been hella grand at some point :thumb

I do like shot 4 :grin:

Cracking set of images mate, lovely stuff, Baron is right, what a bunch of fuggly cants in the last shot, wouldn't want to meet them in a derpy derp!

Very nice set. I was there twice in the last five years and I really liked the place.

Difficult to find any information about it. On the web only few information about the castle can be found - and these are also contradictory. On one website I read that it was supposedly built in the 17th century as a summer residence on the ruins of a castle from the 14th century; and the building was expanded around 1870 and also modernized later.

Another source reported that the castle was built in 1912 by a German family with eight children. After the sale in the 60s it was allegedly used until 1990 for staff accommodation.

I was there last summer and had a decent mooch around got some shots of the interior and then heard the owner who lives in the other house near by come round in his van so we legged it before I could get any external shots. Did you get any shots of the bizarre artwork on the road to this place? The red chairs somehow constructed around a load of trees.

I was there last summer and had a decent mooch around got some shots of the interior and then heard the owner who lives in the other house near by come round in his van so we legged it before I could get any external shots. Did you get any shots of the bizarre artwork on the road to this place? The red chairs somehow constructed around a load of trees.

NO!! Didn't realise those were here! We went up the dirt track round the back so mustve missed em!