My name is Lies and I am from Belgium. I like to take pictures and have fun editing and working with them at home. I am trying to find new places to visit (and new people to visit them with) and was wondering how this board handles this. Are you allowed to trade locations (in pm of course) ?

Thanks!

xxx, Lies

Edited by skeleton key

Hello mate and welcome to the forum. Will be good to get some reports on the forum and before you know it you'll feel right at home :)

If you need a hand with anything just shout :thumb

Welcome to OS Lies, thanks for saying Hi

Most questions are best made via PM of course and once you get out to do a few explores and start to get established (posting reports is always good) things should build momentum if you give it a little time and effort. Good luck !

Hello Lies, welcome to the forum :thumb

Hey there Lies! I'm from Belgium as well, replying in English tho' because it might be weird if I just started talking Belgian to you ;p

Tho dont speak Belgium a quick right click and translate resolves all so feel free to communicate in what ever language you please as not an issue ;)

Is Belgian an actual language, or do you mean Dutch? Anyway, welcome to OS. Feel free to send a PM for questions, share some work and enjoy your stay here!

Grtz from The Netherlands.

Best thing to do is share a couple of reports first so everyone knows you're not a grave robber or something, welcome to the forum :thumb