You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Stussy
      Just a crappy stripped out church, but something about it would tickle the nipples of a god fearing nun.

But I liked it enough to take a few pictures anyway.

I 'm almost sorry you had to look this report, I am scraping the barrel, but I'm not really sorry
    • By Stussy
      Hello, another from my long long long list of shitty cottages I have to post up on here tp convert you to the deeply weird realm of cottaging!

Found this almost my accident whilst exploring with a couple friends, after walking what felt like miles through small forests, over streams, up and down heather marsh lands and over several feilds to visit some of the shittest derps you could probably imagine, I spotted this on the way down the wild hills.  We took a chance as it was on a live farm, found the door open and decided to pop in for 30 mins and grabbed some pics.  We all felt a bit uneasy as it was a live farm and decided to get out quickly, just as we were closing the door a car came down the drive way, and we bolted like a mini heard of highland cows stampeding our way down the side of the house and over a few fences to safety.  Never been back, but one day I will!

Thanks for cuming cottaging with me
    • By Stussy
      Been a little while since I posted anything.

Derp Cottage, located in what some consider Miserable Scotland, visited on a windy and cold day, but it had rather nice views.

Thanks for looking
    • By Grey Walker
      I've seen this location posted a few times but not recently, so decided to take a trip and see what it's like now.
      There is a house to the east of the site that appears that someone is living there a I saw two cars drive through the site towards the house.