You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Vief
      During a little trip through France i've visit this beautiful chapel. It's not in use anymore and from the outside you couldn't tell it's abandoned. 
      The entrance wasn't easy, but hey I made it  
      I really loved the decay here and I was suprised to see those statues still inside. Hopefully this will be remain.

• By SpiderMonkey
      Chapelle des Pelotes

Visited this one with @AndyK! and @Jamie_P. First location on our long and tiring France trip which involved around 38 hours of driving and forcing our eyes open, along with 7 hours of sleeping, Win!
      This chapel was part of an old seminary, which also looked great,but we didn't visit that part unfortunately. This chapel was well worth the trip however, kept us occupied for a good couple of hours before heading to the next. 

Upon arriving we parked up in the sort of small village where you immediately draw attention to yourself, because you're driving around in the only English vehicle for miles  
      We walked up to our decided entry point into the grounds which was not too difficult, although it required some mission impossible style rolling to avoid the eagle eyes of the locals  A car drove past whilst one of us were getting into the grounds, stopped and began to reverse, but within the short time between stopping and reversing, we were straight out of sight, danger roll win!

Anyway, enough rambling..

Cheers
    • By cgeff
      Hi all,

It was difficult to take pictures of this place...
      The sun was too present on this day...
      But I tried to do my best :-)

• By Vief
      So this is my first post, I hope I'm doing well
      This used to be a very beautifull castle. Not only the inside but I also loved it from the outside OMG.
      It was first mentioned in 1108, so it's very very old!! Tnx for watching and any feedback is welcome.

Disclaimer

Oblivion State exists as an online forum to allow like minded individuals to share their experiences of Urban Exploration. We do not condone breaking and entering or other criminal activity and advise all members to read the FAQ articles about the forum and urban exploring in general. All posts are the responsibility of the original poster and all images remain copyright to the original photographer.

We would just like to thank

Forum user AndyK! from Behind Closed Doors for our rather excellent new logo.

All of our fantastic team of Moderators who volunteer their time to keep this place running smoothly.

All of our members for continuing to support Oblivion State by posting up the most awesome content. Thank you everyone!