de_saene

Our Italian Job : The way to Rome !!!!

Great vid! I live in Rome, any chance you could PM me some of the locations? I'm especially interested in the train yard, the hospitals, and the last location.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By he who must rome
      Just a few from a nights rome-in hunting for something to do because lets face it i'd only waste time asleep in bed heck its only 12:30 am !
      A nice combine harvester

Lots of cats

Huddersfield incinerator

need to hit some high stuff, buggers would not let me in to the emly moor tower and my contact there has left
    • By Landie_Man
      Heron House, Aylesbury – September 2014
      Not much on this place. It had been sealed since its 2012 closure when the Job Centre vacated the building and returned to their Oxford Road location. The name gives away that it was built as part of the Heron Empire, probably sometime in the 60s or 70s.
      I can’t remember the owner of the Heron Empire but I think one of his building companies was run from here.
      Someone was living inside in a luxury squat inside; seemingly taking advantage of some building work inside! I was alone so didn’t disturb them and didn’t hang around to shoot internals; lets face it anyone whose been doing the hobby for more than a few months knows what this bugger would look like inside!
      It appears that the building is being extended upward and having an extra five floor added before being turned into flats.

More At:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/landie_man/sets/72157647774887802/
    • By oldskool
      THE ITALIAN JOB PART 1 AND 2
      After some thought we decided on Italy for our next tour so flights booked ,hire car booked and off we go .
      Now as i did most of the driving on out last tour Cloaked up said he would do all the driving on this one (MORE TIME FOR ME TO DRINK BEER)
      So arrive at the airport straight to the bar myself and Critical Mass knock back 3 pints and purchase a bottle of red for the plane . After a hassle free flight and a bottle of red we arrive in Italy to pick up car ........now this is were things went tits up Cloaked Ups licence had expired and i was the back up driver who was well over the limit ....now bare in mind i had two sprained ankles......erm erm erm fuck it cloaked up decided to drive to first location without insurance (good lad ) now on our approach to the first toll road no one knew what to do so we just drove straight through it and we got flashed by a camera but we haven't heard any thing about that ;-)
      Now the access to the first location should have been simple but we went left instead of right and ended up crawling through woods and foliage.....night of fails ......
      First spot Crying Baby Hospital were we spent the night .....ill refrain... tried to spentd the night but with Critical Mass & Shandos snoring either myself or Cloaked Up got any sleep in fact it was so noisy we started to set up rooms at 4am for the morning shoot ...

Crying Baby Hospital our first stop for the night an abandoned hospital and the Italian border by Paul Morris aka Mr.Oldskool.. Thanks for 300 views, on Flickr

Untitled by Paul Morris aka Mr.Oldskool.. Thanks for 300 views, on Flickr

Next stop the classy Red Cross

urbex oldies

Next Villa Poss
      Villa Poss

Onwards to the stairs

Next stop palazzo conti L

Next is one of my top locations in Italy the fantastic ... Castello di L

• By Critical Mass
      I don't really post reports anymore, not really got the time and with my lack of vocabulary prowess they usually turn into a yawn-fest (which is probably why most of you are thinking who the hell is this guy lol ) . However I just wanted to share some images from my latest ( and probably last ) UE excursion. No desire to explore the UK anymore so my last few outing have usually had a European flavour. Better locations, better weather, better Lolz and less hassle, with the language barrier a disgruntled "clear off" is usually the worst case scenario. That said security and the Carabiniere still made an appearance on this tour, heck even the Mayor of one town showed up for the festivities.......only to be nearly run over by a fleeing Mr Oldskool!!
      Visited some great sites with great company, got a sun tan, lol'd a lot,car chase with the fuzz, ran over the Mayor and experienced Italian Karaoke night. A great way to spend a few days!! Hope you enjoy the images
      Critical Out - Maybe for the last time lol

[