DecayingHalls

Hello from Cambridge

Hello everyone! Just a quick hello, thanks for the warm welcome I've already received with my first two reports, just a quick bit of info about me:

21, Cambridgeshire/Suffolk, been interested in photography for about 5 years since college and been exploring since 2013 when my girlfriend (a non member) introduced me to it been hooked ever since, I struggle to go out as frequently as a lot of others because of work and my schedule so I apologise if I don't post reports as frequently but I will try my best, 

thanks y'all! 

DH. 

Welcome to the forum, nice to see that you have made yourself at home and allready started posting reports :thumb Nice to read a bit about you too. If you have any issues there are a few of us that are happy to help :)

Hi, welcome to Oblivion State. Nice to see you've already posted up a few reports, keep up the good work :-) 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask myself or one of the other Admin team or Moderators. 

21 hours ago, Maniac said:

Hi, welcome to Oblivion State. Nice to see you've already posted up a few reports, keep up the good work :-) 

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask myself or one of the other Admin team or Moderators. 

Thanks buddy I will definitely ask for help haha