free hit counter
Great Britain - A small bit of Ellington School for Girls, Ramsgate - July09 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain A small bit of Ellington School for Girls, Ramsgate - July09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Why a small bit of? Well basically this place is in the middle of a housing estate, we knew it was going to be risky and we weren't wrong. 15 minutes later and we were being brought out of the place by Kent finest law enforcement officers, there were precisely 6 of them and a police dog unit as well. :dunno2: The irritating thing about the whole affair is if it weren't for some pikey following us into the building who was after niking copper, then we'd probably have not been caught. They saw him entering through the same window we'd just climbed through. Police were OK, stop and search and away we went.

I don't know an awful lot about the place, except it's been closed around 2 years, and is set for redevelopment into housing - the building is due to be demolished I believe. I think planning has only recently been approved, so hopefully it'll be there a while longer yet ;)

I only got a few pics that are worth posting, as we only got about half way down the first floor corridor before we got caught. :roll:

Photo-001.jpg

Photo-002.jpg

Photo-003.jpg

Photo-004.jpg

Photo-006.jpg

Photo-005.jpg

Maniac.

PowerSurge

OS Member
Reaction score
Well done Maniac, You still got some good photos before you had to leave :police:

Obscurity

OS Member
Reaction score
lol, now that was a funny night! ill get my pictures posted up soon mate,

i think the best bit was when the police asked for frostys name lol, hard to believe one person can have that many middle names :lol:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice one maniac only just spotted this..and too think just under a year later the shelter appeared :)

Status
Not open for further replies.