Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Join

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

A small Pumping Station in The Midlands, April 2014

sj9966

Reaction score
A quick Bank Holiday solo visit to this old Pumping Station. Commissioned in 1949, I’m not sure as to when it was decommissioned but it looks like it may have been a while.

Its a very small place, basically there’s only two rooms to see but there’s some nice old control panels with plenty of knobs, levers & dials along with some other bits & bob’s.

It hasn’t suffered too much from Pikey damage but they have definetaly been there at some point although that looks to have ben a while ago.

All in all, it’s not bad for an hour or so and I found a tenner in the room with the scales which was an unexpected bonus and a first on an explore for me!

Here are some pics

Last edited by a moderator:

skeleton key

Reaction score
It may well be just two rooms but love those old controls and its looking good to me mate :)

Nice work (y)

:comp

mookster

Reaction score
What a little gem! And I bet it's not often people come out of an explore richer than when they went in either!

Silent Night

Reaction score
you made a profit without selling out now that is cool :p ,super little location 2 rooms but well worth a look, great set thanks for sharing