Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Abandoned School Sheffield 2010

BlocksPhotography

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Another trip down memory lane for me, We visited this old primary school on a very snowy day in November 2010, Whitch tbh wasnt the best idea we have had. Lots of untouched snow layed upon the once busy playground, as we walked across leaving many footprints for mr secca to see lol. Needless to say we were caught in this place so only managed a handfull of pics. Some nice natural decay and the odd toy knocking about.

5216967695_89818be35c_b.jpg

5216963251_c29120d64f_b.jpg

5216961399_02e3559dfd_b.jpg

5216959341_342197684b_b.jpg

5216957029_3fafe3b655_b.jpg

5217543004_99b4a764b0_b.jpg

5216952523_dca668a0f2_b.jpg

Thats all I managed to get before we were rumbled.

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Trying to figure out if i recognise this or not but I don't think I've seen it before. Thought it might be St Vincent's or Pye Bank. Looks pretty empty but interesting all the same (y)  

BlocksPhotography

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out if i recognise this or not but I don't think I've seen it before. Thought it might be St Vincent's or Pye Bank. Looks pretty empty but interesting all the same (y)  

Cheers man, it could well be one of those, ive got no idea where it is now haha, been far to long. it was fairly empty in there, but some of the colours are quite nice  :)

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Great stuff fella, keep them coming!

Yeah i was thinking Pye Bank but only seen the place from the outside so not sure 

mookster

OS Member
Reaction score
Looks like Pye Bank to me, one on my Sheffield to do list.

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
I thought it was Pye Bank too (windows), but unsure. Great looking place all the same and those windows are lovely (y)  

urblex

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Looks like Pye Bank to me, one on my Sheffield to do list.
Had a look at Pye Bank with Ferox but it was in a really dodgy area in the middle of the day & didn't fancy leaving Ferox's car parked around there, just giving you a heads up, don't park right outside & be wary of the locals (I grew up on a scottish council estate & i thought it was bad haha.). Also i may be thinking of somewhere else but think i heard about an explorer getting his car robbed while they were exploring Pye Bank, may be getting confused but pretty sure it was there. 

BlocksPhotography

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Had a look at Pye Bank with Ferox but it was in a really dodgy area in the middle of the day & didn't fancy leaving Ferox's car parked around there, just giving you a heads up, don't park right outside & be wary of the locals (I grew up on a scottish council estate & i thought it was bad haha.). Also i may be thinking of somewhere else but think i heard about an explorer getting his car robbed while they were exploring Pye Bank, may be getting confused but pretty sure it was there. 

From what i can remember this place wasnt in a rough area and we parked the car right outside. wish i could remember where it was lol

ACID-REFLUX

OS Member
Reaction score
God you"re such a "Tease"  :-D

Well you"ve got us all thinking  :)

From pic 3 looking out i"d have said Pye Bank rather than St Vincents but i don"t remember the arched windows (mind you they were all sheeted up) it could be the other Sheffield School who"s name escapes me ATM. But then the last pic looks like Pye again ?

It was when myself & Will Knot visited Pye bank that we had the Drug dealing/possible car theft/South Yorks Police experience lol

macc_explore

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Looks quite like Pye Bank to me as well... the pastel blue colours on the walls look quite familiar, is a pretty rough around there :)

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
You've made the best of the place with those photos, the detail shots are smashin mate (y)