Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Germany Am Ring Hotel - July 2018

urbexdevil

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Being a regular at the Nurburgring and this place being brought to my attention by a non explorer, the perfect opportunity after a day of storms arose!

Putting this one off all week with temperatures reaching the 30s, the moment came on a somewhat stormy day to check this place out, taking full advantage of the slightly cooler – yet humid air.

My first explore out of the UK too which made for something special, despite being a derp it was still something different and unique for myself in comparison to the UK.

There’s not much left of the place and the history is scarce, however it looks as though work began rebuilding the place but the cost of development was a spanner in the works.

The basement also contained a septic tank which is no longer allowed in the region, combining that with the nearest sewer being some distance away making development even more expensive.

DSC01888.jpg

DSC01906.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01885.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01894.jpg

DSC01897.jpg

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

DirtyJigsaw

OS Full member
Reaction score
Every time ive been to the RIng, ive never thought to go check this place out, but that last shot being so close to the track will make me go there next time :)  

urbexdevil

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Every time ive been to the RIng, ive never thought to go check this place out, but that last shot being so close to the track will make me go there next time :)  

Same here, I knew it was there the whole time but never got round to it.

Watch out though, there's a marshal post just off shot to the left of that last shot.. I doubt they are really concerned but never know being so close to the track.

Did someone set an event up in the back yard?

Wouldn't surprise me, which bit are you calling the back yard? The 2nd last shot is on the roof.

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
What a cool spectator spot for the ring huh! Love how that wooden floor has gone. Thanks for sharing (y)  

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Same here, I knew it was there the whole time but never got round to it.

Watch out though, there's a marshal post just off shot to the left of that last shot.. I doubt they are really concerned but never know being so close to the track.

Wouldn't surprise me, which bit are you calling the back yard? The 2nd last shot is on the roof.

I be calling the roof the back yard it would seem :)