Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Marco Bontenbal

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Did you ever went to an Island full of creepy dolls??? NO??? Let me take you with you!

On my holiday in December 2017 to Mexico I heard about this place so I had to go. There is no holiday without finding some decayed stuff!

The story goes as followed:

The guy who lives on this Island found a girl who was drowned around the island. He also found a doll floating nearby and, assuming it belonged to the deceased girl so he hung it on a tree as a sign of respect. After he did that he heard whispers and foodsteps around his hut where he lived. He started to collect and hang more and more old dolls to calm down the spirit of the drowned girl. In 2001 the owner of the Island died and was found on the same spot where the girl was found.

When I wanted to go to this place I had to find someone who wanted to  bring me there because it was hard to reach according to people around there because of latest hurricanes and earthquakes . After a lot of negotiations I found someone with a little boat to go there and to be honest it was worth the whole trip!! 

_DSC8911-HDRnewsmall.jpg

_DSC8917-HDRsmall.jpg

_DSC8701-HDR-1small.jpg

_DSC8818-HDRsmall.jpg

_DSC8686-HDRsmall.jpg

_DSC8842small.jpg

_DSC8869-HDRsmall.jpg

_DSC8797-HDRsmall.jpg

_DSC8800-HDRnewsmall.jpg

_DSC8782small.jpg

_DSC8776-HDRsmall.jpg

_DSC8971newsmall.jpg

I hope you liked it!

Let me know what you think!

Marco Bontenbal

https://pixanpictures.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Lenston

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Think i have seen some Youtubers go there, its odd for sure.

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
The stuff of nightmares!! Weird weird place  :52_fearful:

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
I saw this title and thought nah Im not clicking. Here I am! Stupid is as stupid does I guess...

My sister made me watch a film when I was 10 called Dolls. It gave me nightmares for years and I could never look at a doll the same since, even now. Its their eyes, they follow you everywhere! Your number 6 picture has now imprinted on my brain. I do like the clown one though :shock:  That said, your pics are great and I would probably visit the place myself given the chance despite the nightmares. Great work (y)  

:comp  

Last edited by a moderator:

The Urban Collective

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Holy shit that is creepy I'm sure that cold feeling on the back of the neck would kick in when mooching this place at night lol!

Quality that m8.

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Not really into the whole "creepy" thing, see far too many people using the term for shit reports.

Credit where it is due, this is impressive - and very strange!

Nice one.