Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Belgium Antwerp metro 2018

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
For those who is planning to go to Antwerp metro! Beware that it's Belgium, and the actual presence of trams in the tunnels might not be consistent with their schedule!

Being already inside one of the tunnels of the active line, we suddenly heard noise behind. I checked the schedule in advance, the next tram was supposed to be only in 8 min, but  it was behind us now! There is nothing in the tunnel where one could hide in, so we had to run to the next station. We managed to hide there right before the tram arrived (thanks to the guy I was with, because he found a good place while I didn't know what to do :)  ). I don't know if the driver saw us or not, but no one came to search for us.   

IMG_2620.JPG

IMG_2646.JPG

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Second shot is cool :)  

Glad you didn't get splatted ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Second shot is cool :)  

Glad you didn't get splatted ?
The worst thing that could happen there - the tram driver would report it and we would get arrested on one of the two active stations, because there is no other way to get out. And I really didn't want this at the very beginning when we didn't see anything yet.

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I also like the second shot. Luckily you reached the station in time and didn't get caught.
That would be actually interesting to know what would happen) Yesterday I had a lot of discussions about Belgian soldiers who shoots everyone without asking because of terrorists and so on. From people who never done urbex, tho...

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
That would be actually interesting to know what would happen) Yesterday I had a lot of discussions about Belgian soldiers who shoots everyone without asking because of terrorists and so on. From people who never done urbex, tho...

Its interesting that you say that, as its not entirely unbeleivable nowadays. Terrorists come in all different shapes and sizes, and if someone has no reasonable excuse to be somewhere....

Himeiji

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Its interesting that you say that, as its not entirely unbeleivable nowadays. Terrorists come in all different shapes and sizes, and if someone has no reasonable excuse to be somewhere....
They could've do a better security there, right now whoever can come in, install some explosives on rails and walk out. It's good that we came just to take pictures.