Contact the team

Anzani House

Booie Bowers

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisbowersphotography.co.uk
Anzani House is a detached, self-contained 6-storey building totalling 144,000 sq. ft in area with central courtyard and surrounded by surface car parking situated on Trinity Avenue, Felixstowe approximately 2 miles from the town centre and adjacent to Felixstowe Port.

Myself & a friend went here to explore last October & found a way in. We parked at the BP garage nearby & walked up towards the building. We got to the site at 6:45am on a Saturday morning. That way there would not be that much activity in the area at that time. Plenty of CCTV cameras everywhere, so watch out & try to not look too shifty :)

I have since tried to get in & found no entry whatsoever. Gutted. Might try again soon. 

Hope you enjoy the pics. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
For what isnt an overly exciting derp, you have some really cool photos. Not sure about the last one, but the rest have some real character to them.

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice BW's in there at the beginning, you made the most of a plain building :) 

Booie Bowers

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisbowersphotography.co.uk
Nice BW's in there at the beginning, you made the most of a plain building :) 
@hamtagger Thank you :)

For what isnt an overly exciting derp, you have some really cool photos. Not sure about the last one, but the rest have some real character to them.
Thanks mate. The bottom floor was boarded up so it was too dark for pictures, however I'm now kicking myself that we didn't venture onto the roof. Next time maybe.. 

The last pic is about 7 images stacked onto one another in Photoshop. Just experimenting really, but I know what you mean, its not exactly pleasing on the eye :)