See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

army of the 12 monkeys

eyevolve

Reaction score
lil place in my backyard...

i've been coming to this spot for over a decade. tragically i've only picked up a camera a few years back. it's nice to be able to visit a location many times in the continuation of self improvement and documenting the destruction of a location. heres a few shots from over the past year:

pano from last summer. i ran here one day as the sun set. i wanted to catch the lighting.

38266035002_96d3cc927c_h.jpg

belly of the boiler.

behind the controls. another scrapper hard at work i see.

test shop.

looking down

the next year would be sad times as kids from all over began to populate this place. i used to be able to walk around for weeks without running into a soul, and now there could be 30 kids here. 

38242866736_0cb59e6f31_h.jpg

in a short period of time shity taggers would desicrate the temple. angering the gods.

even the snow doesnt cover that grime.

38266031942_f945202b7a_h.jpg

she sure is a beauty tho. i've been to quite a few generating stations and none compare

38266026702_db19468f79_h.jpg

it felt like a train station grande hall. standing in the freezing cold taking a pic of snow falling (or ceiling)

so ladylike

everyones favorite hallway which was in a movie for 3 seconds. (relax-its photoshopped.....or is it???)

until next time . . . 

AndyK!

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
This is definitely in the top 1 of abandoned power plants in the US! Awesome  :wub:

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
This is incredible, those pics with the snow!!! Awesome post mate, look forward to seeing what else you have in your back yard :)