free hit counter
Bedham School and Chapel - Possible Pagan Ceremony | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

SticksandDrones

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
This is my first Urbex adventure. I recently moved to West Sussex and though I'd have a look around at some popular and easily accessible sites to explore. I stumbled upon Bedham Chapel and after some quick research, I found the location and travelled there. We drove down a single track road until spotted it in the woodland below us. We parked a few hundred metres further down the road and set out on foot to get there.

This is my video report that I captured and I apologise for the clickbaity title of the video and the fact that it's so weird it looks staged. But it really isn't! My girlfriends reaction to this is real and we were definitely creeped out by our find. If anyone has any idea of what this ceremony was about, please let me know!

Video Link

IMG_0988.JPG

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_0991.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Lol wtf is going on there?! Cool video, some well edited decent footage there. Welcome to OS (y)  

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Just watched the video, is that loads of mirkins in a circle? 

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
I only found out too when I met a mate years ago and his surname was 'Mirfin' and his nickname was C***wig  :4_joy: