Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Great Britain Belringham House - Sept 19

BikinGlynn

Reaction score

Been hit pretty hard recently & the goons have found it so thought I would share my pics from when it was a splendid family home.
There were rumours that there was an angry neighbour threatening people with a pole recently but unfortunately it hasn't stopped half of this stuff going missing!
The house did have a silent alarm when I went but I managed to get in & out fine but was a bit pushed by fading light.

Cant find much about the house other than it is grade 2 listed & described as
House. Early-to-mid C19. Built at right-angles to road. Red brick in Flemish bond. Lower 2 storeys of rear elevation chequered red and grey brick.
3 storeys. Flat eaves soffits. Hipped roof. Narrow rendered plat band between ground floor bays
and linking imposts of first floor windows. First-floor windows doubly recessed. Corbelled brick stack towards each end, each with6 fluted octagonal flues. Regular 3-window front of recessed
round-headed glazing-bar sashes with rubbed brick voussoirs and plain rendered imposts.

Dont know what the story is here, but Iv been to a lot of places & this was right up there with the "cant believe this stuff has just been left" feeling, so hopefully someone is protecting it & it will soon be habited again.
Needless to say I have a lot of pics & if time allowed could of spent hours in there so Iv narrowed it down to this. Enjoy

Thanks For looking

hamtagger

Reaction score
What a pile of stuff in there! No doubt someone with a transit van will have most of it on ebay by now :(

Cool report (y)