Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Italy Bloody factory - March 2019

The Urban Tourist

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I discovered this big factory almost 2 years ago. It used to build washing machines and it was closed down more than 10 years ago. At that time it was already obvious that the location was completely empty... but what made me really interested in this place was the colour of some building of the complex: that very particular red, which almost seems like blood, was enough to make me say "I need to go there". And so I did. As I guessed, there was nothing inside lol, but I don't regret this exploration at all...

Btw this place is a little bit tricky because it's completely surrounded by houses, so everyone can see you. We had to hide in various occasion: one time there was a watch dog who was barking to us from his home so we hid ourselves behind a wall, just 2 meters away from it. Luckily its owners didn't get why that dog was barking that much. At some point an old lady and her husband saw us but in the end nothing happened...

Here is the complete album: https://flic.kr/s/aHskSXJdtA

R E D.jpg

Glass'n'red.jpg

Donuts.jpg

Bluetooth.jpg

The only light.jpg

The Office.jpg

Free_as_a_Bird.jpg

Skeleton.jpg

On strike.jpg

Fallout.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Looks huge. Empty but still enjoyed your photos (y)

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
You wouldn’t miss hat really would you. Looks massive.. and red! Haha! Liking the pics though, thanks (y)