See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Brock Mill Report - 5/2/2017

The Urban Collective

Reaction score
Brock Mill video and photographic reports - 5/2/2018

A quality explore that we really enjoyed. Not the most architecturally stunning but still there's a certain beauty about decay.

Dubbed Navigator

Webmaster
Staff member
Webmaster
Forum admin
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Personally I dont see the need to make a video out of stills, i far prefer to see them as is.

Thinking on a wider angle, there are a lot in this community who prefer stills to videos, so it would probably pay you to include both on a report.

I know you spend a lot of time editing your vids, and compared to most they are actually alright. Little intrusive background noise, no crazy panning and a bit of commentry.

As this is compeltely video, I will move it to that section.

Nice one :)

The Urban Collective

Reaction score
Yeah Alright, Dubbed Il bear that mindm8 sorry for any bother!

I do take this seriously though and your advice is much appreciated nice one m8!

The Urban Collective

Reaction score
Personally I dont see the need to make a video out of stills, i far prefer to see them as is.

Thinking on a wider angle, there are a lot in this community who prefer stills to videos, so it would probably pay you to include both on a report.

I know you spend a lot of time editing your vids, and compared to most they are actually alright. Little intrusive background noise, no crazy panning and a bit of commentry.

As this is compeltely video, I will move it to that section.

Nice one :)

Yeah Alright, Dubbed Il bear that mindm8 sorry for any bother!

I do take this seriously though and your advice is much appreciated nice one m8!
Also, Dub, my photos are slightly over the 4mb limit. Hence the reason I did it as a video. Il run em through the computer and change the size when I get some time so I can get a report up. Thnks again!