Post a thread

Post a report or anything else to the forums

See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

jw94

Reaction score
Not a lot about this place, I believe the bowling part shut down in 2009 and then the crystal maze part shut down in 2010. Oakwood own this place and have no plans for it besides letting it rot away. Whoever is trying to look after this place is attempting to keep people out. Heard about this place from a different site, easy to find, such a pain in the arse to get into as there's a very tight gap to try and squeeze through..

Thee maze is bigger than first thought, only uploaded a few pictures of that. 

Last edited by a moderator:

little_boy_explores

Reaction score
Well you are right there isn't much information on this place... but I did some quick research and according to westerntelegraph.co.uk the place closed at the end of 2011.

That said nice report and some good pics there!

Dubbed Navigator

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Nice effort for getting out there @jw94. What camera are you using? if its one that has options to control the shutter speed than a bit of light painting would do you very well :)

jw94

Reaction score
Nice effort for getting out there @jw94. What camera are you using? if its one that has options to control the shutter speed than a bit of light painting would do you very well :)

Thanks! I just bought a new camera, second hand it's a Nikon. Not worked out how to use everything yet xD 

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Forum moderator
Reaction score
Thats a cool find, there can't be many abandoned bowling alleys in the UK!

Urbexbandoned

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)  nice to see something new and i agree with Andy, I like those older style machines. I look forward to seeing some more posts from you :)  

Landie_Man

Reaction score
Reminds me of the sort of place you'd go for a tenth birthday party in the 90s.  Nice one, shame its been so trashed!