free hit counter
Belgium - Castle of Dreams (Very Pic Heavy) - 2014 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Belgium Castle of Dreams (Very Pic Heavy) - 2014

Banshee =}

OS Member
Reaction score
Wowsers what a beauty both inside and out you've captured it beautifully photos are breath taking I need it in my life!!

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
I can see how you struggled Baron with the level of shots as all posted are amazing mate.

A cracker of a location.

Pmsl Lowri Quality but it all came good & what matters :D

Lovley stuff mate (y)

mookster

OS Member
Reaction score
wow THATS AMAZING, can you share were it is or not, wow, seriously that journey you made was worth it
As far as Belgian locations go it's actually a fairly easy one to find yourself if you put your mind to it as it's so distinctive, it's just the getting into it that thwarts most people, you have to get mega lucky....

TheBaronof Scotland

OS Member
Reaction score
cheers all, best place I`ve ever seen, really dont know what is next now lol............... hmmmmmm

M

MoRoSe

might be easy to find if you knwo belgium. im in england hehe, even just the name of the castle or the name of the city its in and I prob could find out were it is. im gonna have a google about anyway, thanks

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Bostin mate!! Crackin shots of what is pretty much 'the ultimate'!! :)

Camera Shy

OS Full member
Reaction score
Didn't you guys do this with permission ? I think it's only fair to say so and save anybody a wasted journey thinking it's open at the moment.

That's not me having a go by the way, I'm quite happy doing permission visits myself but always upfront about it.

Apart from that very nice report and photo's, you got to see quite a lot more than we did anyway.

cunningplan

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
This is the best set I've ever seen, as someone else said there is not one shot I don't like and the light through the windows are the best.

One word "Brilliant" (y)

Nelly

O.S Friend AAA
OS Member
Reaction score
Not much I can add mate apart from stunning!!!