Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Cave Clan Media YouTube Page Update

Doug

OS Full member
Reaction score
Just an update to you ObStarorz that over the last year I have converted a heap of Cave Clan radio interviews as well as the 2017 ABC Cave Clan documentary. The radio interviews might be a bit slow unless you have a connection to The Cave Clan or you're interested in Australian urbex history, but they can give you something to listen to as you fall asleep at night ;)

I've added random footage to the radio interviews.

The ABC documentary is probably the best thing we've done.

There's also a few Urbex clips that are not Cave Clan related that people seem to find interesting.

I’ve also made a combined version of the ABC docco that has the credits cut out (other the first & end credits of the series) so it’s a bit easier to watch if you have a spare half an hour.

Have a look at the YouTube page here > The CaveClanMedia

I'm not trying to encourage people in the scene to engage with the media. Most of our stuff was done when there was no urbex or internet and we were trying to build the scene. The ABC documentaries (5 x 7 min episodes) reveal a different side to the Cave Clan and don't reveal anything in regards to actual exploring.

If only one of you take a look then my job here is done :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dubbed Navigator

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
This is one of the few YouTube vids i'm actually quite interested in watching the whole length of when I have the time.

Bet it took ages to make!

I've edited your post to embed the vid, looks far better.

Lenston

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Quality stuff Doug, always been a big fan of the CC, a good watch that (y)

Doug

OS Full member
Reaction score
This is one of the few YouTube vids i'm actually quite interested in watching the whole length of when I have the time.

Bet it took ages to make!

I've edited your post to embed the vid, looks far better.
Thanks for the embed. I attempted to do it but got puzzled and tired :)  Much appreciated.
It was made by a friend at ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) so he had access to some good equipment. From start to finish it was probably about 6 months work.
I had a ball. I recorded the voice over for the comic strip in a recording studio, got to see some pretty cool things in an old TV studio (since shut down) and just being involved in all the behind the scenes stuff was great.

Thanks bud

Doug

IMG_20160917_181929.jpg

Camera.jpg

Quality stuff Doug, always been a big fan of the CC, a good watch that (y)
Thanks bud :beer: