Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Unexposed Exploration

Banned
OS Member
Reaction score
- Unexposed Exploration is back with my first report of the year! & i promise to do a new post every week starting now!! Back at the beginning of the year myself and "Adam X" visited Chaise Abbey before the tour buss arrived and ruined if for everyone! :(

The Explore:

The cold foggy morning in january we set off on the 4+ hour drive to the only location of the day "Chaise Abbey" when we arrived it was still pitch black. We where sitting in the car waiting for sun to come up a little more when a car pulled in behind us! Police ? Secca ? It cant be all over already ? No thankfully it was more explorers, So we quickly left and started the walk to the location. It was only until i checked my phone and i had 3 texts saying "Is that you guys at "chaise abbey" and we realised we would not be the only explorers this weekend.

When we where inside the grounds of the abbey the aim was to get inside as quickly as possible, Getting inside via the smallest entry on the hole building. Once inside we follow the sound of people talking to find out who else is around and where greeted with more explorers.

We all broke up and spent a good 3-4 hours inside before meeting 2 more explorers and then leaving, getting some quick externals on the way out.

Amazing explore, One of the best buildings i've seen to date!!

(sorry about the mix and match with my watermark)

Finally on with the photos.....

drtyfughik_zpsbb8a45fb.jpg

gbrt_1_zpsa30e50ba.jpg

fe_zps901582d9.jpg

gvret_1_zps53411365.jpg

vtfgybhj_zps07d02054.jpg

gtrfe_zpse911a4a2.jpg

gbtgb_1_zps7c3aef5b.jpg

hbtre5hy_1_zps8e839fa7.jpg

IMG_3359_60_tonemappedcopy_zps0a49db42.jpg

bhrtybh_1_zpsf2a853d1.jpg

hygt_zps6d94d7e2.jpg

cdcv_zps541b9b4e.jpg

newedittopost_zps7297dfcb.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone, comments/feedback is always welcome!

More photos from this location over at my page - Unexposed Exploration

skeleton key

OS Member
Reaction score
Quaility share and good to see you back on your feet and off your arse:p

Sweet mate and good to see you up and running after your fall (y)

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
That's a spanking report mate and glad you're on the mend from your accident, I don't even know you but was pretty worried when I heard about it! (y)