See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

IantheBaeyensPhotography

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
My first repo on here! :D

Once upon a time, near a big city there was this big wealthy hotel/restaurant, full of chique guests, expensive food such as lobster and glamorous rooms. After the business went bankrupt, the owners couldn't find anyone who had interest to buy it from them. So now, nature is slowly taking over the grounds again.

The exploring itself: After tumbling into the basement (I'm gracefull like that.. :D2: ) , we came into this huge wine cellar. Now let me tell you, I absolutely don't like basements, I always try my best to avoid them when I don't need to be in there. When we finally got upstairs, I was kinda suprised how dark some parts of the building were, while other couldn't be more open and alight. I absolutely loved what was left of the old glamour. When we were about to leave the building, the rest of our team wanted to go down the basement one last time, so I moved along on my own a little bit.. they came out a little bit creeped out but still laughing, apparently they came across another man down there; whose only words there: This would be perfect for SM. And disappeared :shock:

Loved this part with the little wedding-ish look!

Detail from the ceiling of the previous picture

The corridor to the guest rooms.

And last but not least; A picture of the wine cellar!

Merryprankster

Reaction score
lovin that octagional roof with the sarkin board, cool set thanks for sharing :band:

Ghostpast

Reaction score
Yesss haha totally ! Thanks to help meeee! Now all I need is another picture on here :p
Your welcome, guess its linked to your facebook account? Else go to profile (on top) and you should be able to choose another one.

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Impressive stuff, haven't seen this location before either, thanks for sharing (y)