free hit counter
Germany - Children´s Hospital N. - August '16 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Germany Children´s Hospital N. - August '16

franconiangirl

Oblivion State Member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Website
www.fragments-of-time.com
The old children´s hospital was opened in the 1960s when it was relocated from the original building, which was built around the turn of the century. 

Personally, visiting the old children´s hospital felt very special to me, as I, a premature baby, had to spent the first weeks of my life in this facility - on the top floor and high above the rooftops of my native town. Of course, my memories of this stay can´t even be described as "vague", as I have none at all. Yet, my exploration of this place remains special to me. I really enjoyed the view across the city -  consciously this time and probably as one of the last ones who received this opportunity. 

DSC_0346.JPG

DSC_0533.JPG

DSC_0631.JPG

DSC_0642.JPG

DSC_0637.JPG

DSC_0567.JPG

DSC_0686.JPG

DSC_0578.JPG
DSC_0699.JPG

DSC_0497.JPG

DSC_0349.JPG

DSC_0350.JPG

DSC_0553.JPG

DSC_0546.JPG

DSC_0601.JPG

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Nice one, must've been quite an experience exploring somewhere with such a personal connection as this place has :)  

:comp  

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
I can imagine its going to be a lot more personal to explore a place with such a personal connection and also abandoned places that have association with kids always have a bit more poignancy too. 

Great report  (y)

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
Lovely that is :)  enjoyed the read too. As already mentioned must have been quite an experience to explore. The child aspect makes it that little bit more special. Nice set (y)