free hit counter
Clairton, PA Lincoln Way (home of the beast) | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Clairton, PA Lincoln Way (home of the beast)

FaridKhan

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Recently I drove over to a town called Clairton in PA. It's about 15 miles away from Pittsburgh. Clairton flourished from the mining of a fuel called coke. It was also the same town the film Deer Hunter was supposed to be filmed in. While things looks great for the town and it’s people, pollution was slowly but surely eating away at the towns people health. Years later when industry left, Clairton stood silent, poor, and broke beyond repair. Large scale cases of cancer sprouted and people soon learned that all the chemicals they were told could do them no harm created a living environment where cancer is now higher in Clairton than that of any other place in the United States. Paradise was truly lost and gave way to abandonment of whole neighborhoods. One of these areas is known as Lincoln Way, an abandoned street of homes. There was a fire years ago there. But the homes were abandoned  a long Tim before the fire. Some speak of a beastly animal prowling the neighborhood forcing residents to flee in  the middle of the night. But I think that's more of a myth like unicorns. Either way it was a really creepy place. An I actually filmed a music video there about suicide awareness. I'm attaching the video and also some pics for you guys to check out. Feel free to send me some feedback on youtube about the video. I film at a lot of different abandoned locations. 

Last edited by a moderator: