See latest posts

Latest posts across the community

Contact Staff

Our team are here to help if needed

Great Britain Clypse Lodge, Isle of Man - 2018

urblex

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Visited with 3 non members not really knowing much about the place other than it looked pretty cool from the outside. Damp and water damage had done a pretty good job on the place but it was still well worth visiting and the start of an amazing day. 

History

Can't really find much on this place but before its abandonment, it was owned by a local water authority in relation to the nearby reservoir of the same name.

these animals were positioned exactly like this when i found them, honest...

The_Raw

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum admin
Reaction score
Seems to be lots of farmer related things inside there so perhaps belongs to a farmer rather than the water authority?

Ferox

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Another cool looking spot mate. I like the last pic, it's look like your sat in a crack den ?

OP
urblex

urblex

Oblivion State Member
Reaction score
Seems to be lots of farmer related things inside there so perhaps belongs to a farmer rather than the water authority?
Maybe it did at some point but i know that it was owned by the water authority at some point, thats pretty much all i know about the place but i heard it from a 'local' so it must be true...

Another cool looking spot mate. I like the last pic, it's look like your sat in a crack den ?
Cheers man yeah it was my mum that first told me about this place, nice little explore to get 'back on the horse'. Haha yeah it does a bit, it would probably make a nice crack den for somebody...