Contact the team

Dalton MIlls Keighly

Status
Not open for further replies.

he who must rome

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Well after seeing the report on another site I had to go and boy did i get a surprise !, history has been done many times before so on with the pics... some you will have seen and some you might not have seen !.....

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

Indi eat ya heart out !...

IMG_1732.jpg

This bit I didnt expect......

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

Hmmmmm in cellars on my own and ......OK time to move on !.....

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

within the burn area...

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

This is one of the biggest pulleys I've seen in years !...

IMG_1781.jpg

hope you liked the up to date report !..

Last edited by a moderator:

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Tell me yuo tried to slide the lid off mate..just for a peek..i wouldnt of been able to help myself with that one!

he who must rome

Oblivion State Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm don't think you looked at the pic's good enough m8 and i didn't explain good enough either.....on top of that was a body covered in a old dirty cloth !......trust me i nearly shite myself on my own deep in the cellars after hiding behind my big camera at the rainge of 'touching distance' i had to peek under the cloth n c what was there.......fek me !!!!!!!...............................theres some fekkers with time on there hands as it was a bloody mock body !!!! had me going for about a min i can tell you ....he who must rome nearly was 'he who must retreat'.....

Wevsky

The Pototao King
OS Full member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm don't think you looked at the pic's good enough m8 and i didn't explain good enough either.....on top of that was a body covered in a old dirty cloth !......trust me i nearly shite myself on my own deep in the cellars after hiding behind my big camera at the rainge of 'touching distance' i had to peek under the cloth n c what was there.......fek me !!!!!!!...............................theres some fekkers with time on there hands as it was a bloody mock body !!!! had me going for about a min i can tell you ....he who must rome nearly was 'he who must retreat'.....
Damn yeah had a better look..a mock body :( id of loved a pic of a nice old skeleton lol..mind you mate im a sic puppy

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice that place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.