free hit counter
Great Britain - Daresbury Hall - Photographic Report - Feb 2018 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

The Urban Collective

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Daresburyhall - Photographic report - Feb 2018

Daresbury Hall is a former Georgian country house in the village of Daresbury, Cheshire, England.
It was built in 1759 for George Heron. the hall descended in the Heron family until 1850, when it became the property of Samuel Beckett Chadwick. By 1892 it had been acquired by Sir Gilbert Greenall, later Baron Daresbury.

During the Second World War, it was used as a military hospital and also by a charity, now known as Scope. It became semi-derelict after being bought by a millionaire who died before restoration could take place.
In April 2015, a huge cannabis farm containing six hundred plants with an estimated street value of 750.000 was discovered at the estate.

In 2016 there were plans to partly demolish and convert the house but in June of that year
the empty building was badly damaged by fire.

Unfortunately, during our visit, we were asked to leave the sight by security via a speaker system on the estate. We did, however, stick around for 20 mins until it went off again, to be honest,

I'm not sure whether the system is automated and linked to motion sensors.

There is a lot of cameras on the sight too as shown the last pic.

Any way we couldn't enter the property as it is completely sealed now with boards on all windows and doors etc except for a stable and a few dilapidated sheds.

We did the best we could in the situation we had.

Thanks for any feedback.

IMG_4712.JPG

IMG_4709.JPG

IMG_4723.JPG

IMG_4714.JPG

IMG_4720.JPG

IMG_4724.JPG

IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4726.JPG

IMG_4727.JPG

IMG_4725.JPG

IMG_4732.JPG

IMG_4728.JPG

IMG_4731.JPG

IMG_4733.JPG

IMG_4730.JPG

IMG_4704.JPG

IMG_4729.JPG

The Urban Collective

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen some before shots of the place m8 it was pretty smart, to say the least man, I don't think they're gonna save any of it, to be honest, and thanks for the feedback dude!