Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

- DAS GEFÄNGNIS -

SANGE

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
From the man's existence, this impose its manifiest power over other mortals justifiying the closure.

Ideals, religions, cultures, thoughts and ways of life dies into this opressive scaly walls, the home of torture, the home of death.

Welcome to Das gefängnis, welcome to the prison.

​

bajo+11.jpg

​

planta+1+-+7.jpg

​

planta+1+-+15.jpg

​

planta+1+-+4.jpg

​

planta+1+-+5.jpg

​

planta+1+-+8.jpg

​

planta+2+-+11.jpg

​

planta+2+-+13.jpg

​

planta+2+-+2.jpg

​

planta+3+-+9.jpg

​

planta+3+-+7.jpg

​

planta+3+-+14.jpg

​

If you want to see the full report, go to: http://the-lostsouls.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/das-gefangnis.html

​

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this - its a sensational set of pictures. You've captured the feel of the place, very atmospheric and thoughtfully :)

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
This is awesome!!! I love those doors, what a great post!! Thank you :)  

might have to do some research on this place. Your write up has left me intrigued :)  

:comp  

hamtagger

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Loving this. Especially picture 3 and those suspended beds. Great report mate cheers for posting (y)

SANGE

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Ohhh thanks a lot!!!!  It was a very special visit and I enjoy as a child taking pictures.

- jones-y-gog thanks for your visit and "The man..." is a fantastic sentence ;).

- urbexabandoned thanks to you. if you want to know more about this place and see the full report go to: http://the-lostsouls.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/das-gefangnis.html. But translator is not really good I think, sorry ;(.

- And hamtagger, thanks again for the visit and I'm going to explore your videos ;)

Thanks guys, I'm happy than you like this post  :-D

jones-y-gog

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey @SANGE I looked at the full set, really cool and the music goes well with it  :) and those little etchings on the walls of Karl Marx etc - amazing!!

Really liked your Cinema Nostalga set too. Looking forward to seeing more stuff from Spain, as we don't seem to see that much up to now (y)

SANGE

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Hi Jones!!! Thanks again  :-D  the prison was really photogenic and the etchings were a surprise...I think there was another one from Engels.

Cinema Nostalgia was going to be the next post to upload here but you discover before  :wink: . That cinema was really important in a region plenty of mines and textile factories, when I go inside and see that gem I was astonished...more than 30 years closed and it's exactly as the owners left it.

In Spain there are many gems discovered and i'll introduce some of them sooner. See you Jones ;)

Urbexbandoned

OS Full member
Reaction score
I too have just had a look at the full set, you take awesome photos! I did a bit of translating. Very interesting and like @jones-y-gog found the etchings of Karl Marx pretty amazing. I have been to his grave at Highgate Cemetery too which was again quite amazing in itself. 

Thank you, I love this sort of stuff (y)  

The_Raw

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Loving these photos, what an amazing location! Thanks for taking the time to post a report and I look forward to seeing what else you've explored! (y)  

SANGE

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Thanks urbexabandoned for comment and The-Raw, it's a pleasure for me your visits and words, thank you see you ;)

Merryprankster

OS Member
Reaction score
superb, just bloody superb! thanks very much for sharing dude!