Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Denbigh Asylum, Wales - July 2013

S

Scattergun

Great set mate. I don't care how much of a mess she's in, I've explored worse and loved it here. Nice set mate and a touching video too. I think us lot forget sometimes that despite what these places become they were once homes, work places and livelihoods for so many. Maybe a little respect is due in recognition for what North Wales Hospital stood for. It may have fallen into a complete ruin that most of us turn our noses up at now but I'll bet seeing it would bring a tear to the eye of someone who'd spent their working life there.

D

Dubbednavigator

I suppose it doesnt really matter how fucked a place is, when you have modern buildings with no character to them at all. This has a lot of that.

klempner69

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Always good to see this place..looks about the same as when we went 3 years ago.

mookster

OS Member
Reaction score
I'll bet seeing it would bring a tear to the eye of someone who'd spent their working life there.
Tell that to Beardy :D

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Popped in here sunday... Fuck me it was busy!! Mustve been 20 people wanderin about!! Splorers, non splorers and a bunch of young uns jumpin in n out of the manholes under the building... :)

Judderman62

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Popped in here sunday... Fuck me it was busy!! Mustve been 20 people wanderin about!! Splorers, non splorers and a bunch of young uns jumpin in n out of the manholes under the building... :)
hmmm didn't see quite that many.. we saw a group of three, a couple of bods and a group of around 4 chavs

Paulpowers

OS Member
Reaction score
I found a few small utility tunnels but they were full of asbestos lagged pipes so I wasn't going in them

Perjury Saint

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
I found a few small utility tunnels but they were full of asbestos lagged pipes so I wasn't going in them
Same as that! They invited me to go with em... I declined! :)