free hit counter
Great Britain - Derby & Hartley Buildings - Liverpool University - Dec 19 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Great Britain Derby & Hartley Buildings - Liverpool University - Dec 19

jtza

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Derby & Hartley Buildings - Liverpool University

Considering the ease of the entrance we had planned, this one took us a while to get done. I know its been covered numerous times but we had to see it given the circumstances inside.
The history has been mentioned before on different reports and there isn't a lot to go off. If you wish Urbandoned, Urban Chemist and raisinwing have some history posted up. The way in had
gotten slightly more difficult than we thought and caused us to spend a good 30 mins or so scratching our heads until I luckily found a sneaky way in. Here is what we got:

18.jpg

19.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

A nice view to finish off..

9.jpg

I know there are a few rooms missing we didn't have time sadly and spent to long filming and shooting in other parts. You can see our video on the place which we uploaded back in December below:

Thanks for looking, got some more reports/videos coming and already planned a few trips for this Jan. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (y)

AndyK!

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
Glad you managed to find a way in, this one is pretty nice