free hit counter
Disused Industrial Site,Essex - April 2013 | Page 2 | Oblivion State Urban Exploration

Post a thread

Post a thread in one of the forums

Browse the forums

Browse threads and contribute to reports

Contact Staff

Contact the team

Disused Industrial Site,Essex - April 2013

Maniac

OS Full member
OS Full member
Reaction score
IMG_6106_zpscdb1d529.jpg

10 bonus points to anyone who can name what computer that is . . . .

Nice set of pics there. :)

klempner69

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
Best report I seen in ages..lush bit of graff mixed in with burnt out emptiness..one shot even reminded me of a scene in those old Sweeney episodes where they chased the baddies into a disused factory.Brilliant,love it lots. (y)

darbians

OS Member
Reaction score
It is a pretty big site. I couldn't see a lot of potential when I went. Think I mainly shot the graffiti. Somehow you found some crackers out of this place!

Luke

OS Member
OS Member
Reaction score
This is British Xylonite, or at least most of what is left of it is. When I lived in Colchester I visited fairly often and I got to see this place a couple of times in it's various stages of decomposition, the last arson attack has gutted it though.Not sure who the building before you go into the tunnel that features in the first half a dozen or so shots belongs to. Despite it being derped to hell I really appreciate from an aesthetic perspective this kind of place, all that burnt wood and rusted metal. Makes for a great band shoot location too. There is another abandoned site a few doors down from here as well, though there isn't much left in it.